Some frequently asked questions from our clients
1. Do you work exclusively out of the UK?
No, we have worked on many international assignments around the globe.
2. What is the minimum and maximum number of users for Aquila?
There is no minimum number of users Aquila can accommodate and the maximum is easily up to 1000.
3. Is Aquila browser based or a local application?
It can be both.
4. Do you offer global support for your products?
We tailor make individual support packages for our clients.
5. Will you work on site?
Yes, 4Front can accommodate any client needs. We strive to work in partnership with our clients and apply the best tactics for each individual project.
6. Do you offer hosted services?
Yes, 4Front can arrange hosted services with a partner.
7. Does your staff hold qualifications?
All of our consultants have degrees and aim to be Microsoft certified.
8. What types of projects do you work on?
We are happy to engage with clients on many levels. From advice and consultancy, to small tactical applications and global big data.
9. Can you help us establish scope and estimates around a project that we are considering?
Of course, we will actively work with you to understand and prioritize your requirements, required resources and timescales. By working in partnership with you we can advise on the best practices going forward, reduce project risk and give all stakeholders a clear vision of what is achievable.
10. How soon can you mobilise a team?
Once we have a clearly understood scope and requirements for a project, we can usually bring together a team of experts to start within a few weeks. Our teams can cover everything from project roles, analysis, implementation, testing, and training documentation.
11. Can you help us establish scope and estimates if we don’t know how much resource or cash we would need to complete our idea?
We are always happy to work with you from the outset to help you put together a scope, business case, and costings for any project. We would normally do this free of charge working as a team to try and help you make the most of your resources. We appreciate that establishing scope and feasibility can be a big task, which we would be happy to take on in partnership with you.