AQUILA is the result of decades of experience, and a common sense answer to what is happening in the market. We think it’s the best option currently available. It comprehensively addresses your problems, delivers the fastest solution, and provides an excellent return on your investment.
The cost of many current solutions means tools often used for critical and mandatory tasks are inadequate, siloed, or in-house projects that can be equally as expensive and sometimes fall short of a definitive and rich alternative.
AQUILA is a fully integrated universal toolset. It embraces change and adapts as necessary, providing assurance, transparency, and insight. These are critical traits when regulatory changes are becoming the norm. Its ease of use helps to ensure it reaches the widest possible audience, making it a strong collaborative tool and maximising the scope of your investment.
“Automation is cost cutting by tightening the corners and not cutting them.”
COMMON FOCUS AREAS
- Recurrent requirement for greater efficiency, accuracy, and service delivery.
- Increasing emphasis on cost management.
- Doing more with less – to enable and govern a collaborative pool of resource
- Consolidating silos of interdepartmental data, and non-integrated processes.
- Advancing the timeliness, regularity, and scope of insight and reporting that’s servicing your business.
- Ability to facilitate change and an increasing responsibility to report externally and
Primary to AQUILA is its exceptional user experience (UE) and UI design. It is a 4th generation Product Control solution that benefits from two decades of prototyping, testing, and iteration, creating a very mature, intuitive, and insightful UE. The structure, analysis, and optimisation of the user experience have been extensive in the drive to achieve simplicity from complexity.
SPEED. SIMPLICITY. SAVINGS.
- Accelerate the speed of P&L reporting in a transparent and secure manner.
- Achieve more with fewer resources. Cross-product user interface (UI) enables resource pooling. Collaborative tools, such as workflow, empower global resources to be managed remotely.
- Standardisation, collaboration tools, and automation improve accuracy, efficiency, and quality.
AQUILA ADAPTS TO YOU
It can interface with various elements of your business in different ways, adapting to your specific requirements. There’s a wide array of additional functionality that can be incorporated to tailor AQUILA to you, including cross business function.
‘The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency’
- Its fundamental nature is flexible, so it easily adapts to everything, whether a global enterprise-wide installation or a handful of users.
- Users can create their own user experience, dashboards, reports, report packs, filters, views, alerts, and then share them with colleagues or use them to create their own standards.
- • Using common, appropriate, and accessible technologies increases functionality and cross-device access, while keeping infrastructure and running costs to a minimum.
AQUILA offers many architectural options in order to ensure you do not invest in unnecessary expensive infrastructure, licencing, and hardware. Whether you’re a smaller organisation that requires cloud hosting with a relatively modest amount of data, or a global organisation to which speed and managing vast amounts of data is your emphasis, AQUILA can deliver. AQUILA offers many architectural options in order to ensure you do not invest in unnecessary expensive infrastructure, licencing, and hardware. Whether you’re a smaller organisation that requires cloud hosting with a relatively modest amount of data, through to a global organisation to which speed and managing vast amounts of data is your emphasis, AQUILA can deliver.
A STEP-CHANGE INTO THE FUTURE
AQUILA can deliver a real step-change and take the functions to the next level, all while delivering a more cost efficient, timely, and dependable service.